Huisartsenpraktijk Frankendael Logo Huisartsenpraktijk Frankendael

work / school statement in times of Corona

Do you have a question about a medical certificate in times of corona?
Do you ask your GP, for example at the request of your employer, your children's school or another body, for a medical certificate? Your own GP cannot give you this. Such medical certificates may only be issued by an independent physician. For example, there remains a clear line between your possible treatment by your GP and the assessment of whether you are able to work or go to school and under what conditions.
What can you do to get a medical certificate? You can give a statement yourself or ask the person who wants an explanation if he / she has an independent doctor.